Sunday 9 October 2011

Pink fluffy scarf...

So it's been a while, as I was away on holiday, sunning myself and then caught up in the tangle of work issues, and every day life - but have been able to do a bit of knitting on the side.

Its been a little tedious this one. Although straightforward to knit, as there were no fancy stitches used - the yarn spoke for itself

I did have to take care so that the ends did not get knitted in and did actually stick out for the " fluffy " effect! But it did seem to take ages, and I could not wait to get on with the next project...
The " pink fluffy scarf " is on Folksy to purchase...

For my next project I have chosen a dip dyed, lovely pink yarn that I purchased from ' Tiger'. This time I will use a lacy pattern, and will use larger sized needles to give a more open effect...

No comments:

Post a Comment