Sunday 20 September 2015

Out with a bang...

Very little to show you on the crafting front this week, due to being away with work on our annual conference.


I have though made some progress, as I've finally got to grips with the joining of my latest flower project.


Now that I have the rhythm, it's flowing quite nicely.


Me and hubby celebrated (I use the word loosely as we didn't actually do anything! ) our 5th wedding anniversary. Our annual holiday is our time together,so it was just a takeaway and a bottle of wine for us on the night! I did however get given a beautifully coloured plant.


We did make the effort to venture out to Carter steam fair last night.



It's great to see all the old style rides,


machinery and caravans in all their glory.


The night was rounded up by a great little firework display.
So this time next week we will be sunning ourselves (I hope) in Marbella so for now I bid you a dieu till our return...

P's.  Please excuse if the pics and layout are a but dodgy this week, but the laptop is in repair, so I've struggle to get his out via my phone! X

5 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing how your pretty flower project turns out. And Wow! I love the look of that candyfloss, I haven't had one of those for years :) Have a lovely time in Marbella :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flower crochet project is coming along beautifully.
    Happy Anniversary, it looks like you had a fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your crocheted flower project is so pretty. I love the green border you made. Happy Anniversary. Wishing you the very best, Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww your flowers look so pretty :) Have a lovely time on your hols! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy the sun, I love your little flowers too.

    ReplyDelete